G.A.I.N. - Growth, Agility and Innovation for Nonprofits
G.A.I.N. - Powered by Lowe's
With Apparo, the community gains.
We're helping ensure infinitely more Charlotte success stories by bolstering the capabilities of six area nonprofits with hardware, software, implementation, training and support.
Our one-year nonprofit accelerator drives Growth, Agility and Innovation for Nonprofits. G.A.I.N. equips nonprofits with modern technology to overcome challenges that limit them from reaching their full potential.
G.A.I.N. provides nonprofit participants with the tools, training and other support they need to implement and sustain the benefits of the program:
- New Windows laptops for up to 5 staff members
- Evaluation of current technology use, stability and growth opportunities
- Assessment of security and identification of ways to minimize risk
- Technology plan & roadmap for implementation of improvements
- $5,000 grant to implement technology improvements identified through program
- A community of support through cohort gatherings & mentorship
All participating organizations can expect capacity-building benefits, including minimized expenses, saved time, minimized risk and increased employee job satisfaction. Past participants have leveraged these benefits to:
- Increase number of constituents served
- Improve quality of service to constituents
- Expand organizational geographic reach
- Grow into new lines of service
- Improve ability to fulfill mission
Learn about nonprofits that participated in past G.A.I.N. cohorts.