Nonprofit Technology and Process Improvement Grant Programs: G.A.I.N.
G.A.I.N. delivers a journey of technology and process improvement to a cohort of nonprofits
Announcing our second cohort on their nonprofit technology and process improvement journey.
We're helping ensure infinitely more success stories in Charlotte NC by bolstering the capabilities of six area nonprofits with hardware, software, implementation, technology training and change management support.
Our one-year nonprofit accelerator drives Growth, Agility and Innovation for Nonprofits. With G.A.I.N. your nonprofit can get equipped with the tools you need to overcome technology challenges and expand your capabilities.
G.A.I.N. nonprofit grant program participant benefits
G.A.I.N. provides nonprofit participants with the tools, training and other support they need to implement and sustain their technology and process improvements:
- New Windows laptops for up to 5 staff members
- Evaluation of current technology use, stability and growth opportunities
- Assessment of security and identification of ways to minimize risk
- Technology plan & roadmap for implementation of improvements
- $5,000 grant to implement technology improvements identified through program
- A community of support through cohort gatherings & mentorship
All participating organizations can expect capacity-building benefits, including minimized expenses, saved time, minimized risk and increased employee job satisfaction. Past participants have leveraged these benefits to:
- Increase number of constituents served
- Improve quality of service to constituents
- Expand organizational geographic reach
- Grow into new lines of service
- Improve ability to fulfill mission