Community Engagement: Apparo Hall of Fame Award
We recognize leaders who believe in community engagement, support our mission of amplifying nonprofit impact and embody our vision that technology and passion can change the world.
About the Hall of Fame Award & Inductees
Inductees are selected from the business, technology and nonprofit communities. They have a long-term relationship with Apparo and are instrumental in Apparo's success in delivering technology and process improvement, so that nonprofits can do more to improve lives in our communities.
2017 Apparo Hall of Fame Inductee Cam Faison (left) presenting the award to 2019 Inductee Chris Heck (right).
2018 Apparo Hall of Fame inductee, Carol Hardison, the CEO of Crisis Assistance Ministry.
Apparo Hall of Fame Inductees
- Kevin O'Rourke, retired CIO, Service Logic
- Paul Stein, Partner, EY
- Chris Heck, CIO, Duke Energy
- Carol Hardison, CEO, Crisis Assistance Ministry
- Cam Faison, CIO, Charlotte Pipe and Foundry
- T.J. Eberle, President, Shoeless Enterprises
- Steve Hagood, CIO, Ingersoll Rand
- Deb Watt, CIO, Foundation for the Carolinas
- Betsy Sleight Dupree, former Principal, North Highland
- Bob Sanchez, former Partner, SunGard
- Mike Goodson, Partner, Accenture
- Chris Meade, Past Executive Director of NPower Charlotte Region and current CEO at Catapult InfoSolutions
- Toni Freeman, Director, Mecklenburg Citizens for Public Education
- Gary Langford, Chief Financial Officer, Nexxus Lighting
- Cyndee Patterson, President, Lynnwood Foundation and Duke Mansion
- John Pesavento, Partner, Accenture
- Brian Scott, In Memoriam
- Dianne Scott, Retired Executive Director, Rowan Helping Ministries
- Vance Stine, President, Sifford-Stine Insurance
- Dow Bauknight, Former Executive Director, NPower Charlotte Region
- Chuck Beam, VP of IT Operations Applications, Duke Energy
- Laura Belcher, Chief Financial Officer, Arts and Science Council
- Kevin Collins, Microsoft’s General Manager, East Region Managed Partners