To help our nonprofit partners during these uncertain times, Apparo is hosting a weekly Navigating the Crisis webinar via Zoom. This week we covered Ingredients For An Effective Remote Workspace.
From your physical environment to the strategies and tools you use, every piece of your work-from-home office plays a role in your sanity and productivity.
In this webinar, our panelists take us through the pieces, including:
- Your office setup
- Internet connection and bandwidth
- Remote file storage and sharing tools
- Virtual meeting platforms, tips and tricks
- And more!
Give the webinar a watch below! By the end of the discussion, you will be better equipped to utilize your home as a productive workspace.
Be sure to also check out our Nonprofit Resources page. This has other information your nonprofit will find useful as we navigate the current crisis.
Week 4 Webinar: Ingredients For An Effective Remote Workspace
- Angie Bush, Executive Director at Hospitality House of Charlotte
- Chris Long, Director of Software Development at Centene Corporation
- Stephanie McKee, Director of Technology Engagement at Apparo
- Ben Knudson, Technologist at Apparo