Welcome to our 2021 Mission Possible Award Program nonprofit participants:
- Anne Springs Close Greenway
- Carolina Youth Coalition
- Catawba Riverkeeper
- Classroom Central
- Dress for Success
- Eagle Rock Camp
- Homeowners Impact Fund
- The Boost Pad
- Veterans Bridge Home
- West Boulevard Neighborhood Coalition
- ZABS Place
They will each benefit from:
- Up to 15 hours of pro bono strategy support from an Accenture consultant to help them envision how technology can solve their organization’s biggest challenges and coaching as they build a proposal for a tech-based solution that will maximize their nonprofit’s work.
- A polished proposal which they can submit to any other funding sources of their choosing
- The beginning of a partnership with Apparo … many participants go on to receive our pro bono support.
The winning nonprofit will received up to $10,000 in cash and up to $50,000 of consulting support to make their technology dream a reality.
We officially kicked off the Mission Possible Award program 2021 season on Friday, January 22nd with the start of our Art of the Possible sessions.
Art of the Possible is the first step in a nonprofit’s journey in the Mission Possible Award program, their initial consulting session with Accenture.