Apparo skilled volunteer since 2018, Johann Vaz has improved the capabilities of five nonprofits, helping them do more to improve life in our community.
- Summer 2018: Delivered technology assessment and plan to Parkinson Association of the Carolinas
- Winter 2018: Helped FeedNC select the right application to replace their manual pantry systems
- Winter 2019: Delivered technology assessment and plan to Latin American Coalition
- Winter 2021: Delivered technology assessment and plan to The House of Mercy
- Spring 2022: Helped RunningWorks optimize their business process around use of data
Johann shares, “As I’ve moved through various roles in my career, I keep coming back to volunteer with Apparo because I believe in the mission and the team. I enjoy the opportunities to contribute my talents in different manner to serve the community”