To help our nonprofit partners during these uncertain times, Apparo is hosting a weekly Navigating the Crisis webinar via Zoom. This week we covered rapidly going remote with your nonprofit organization.
In this useful session, our panelists demonstrate how Microsoft SharePoint + Teams enable remote productivity.
Watch and learn:
- How your peers are keeping themselves and their teams informed, productive and engaged during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Over 20 features, tips and tricks that are often overlooked in SharePoint and Teams and enable your team to communicate and collaborate effectively from their home offices.
- Techniques for quickly targeting communications and messages to key team members.
- And more!
By the end of the webinar, you’ll be prepared for quickly and painlessly shifting to remote work.
Be sure to also check out our Nonprofit Resources page. This has other information your nonprofit will find useful as we navigate the current crisis.
Week 12 Webinar: Rapidly Going Remote
- TJ Felice, VP + Charlotte Market Lead for Centric Consulting
- Stephanie McKee, Director of Technology Engagement at Apparo
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides companies in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems by asking tough questions, leading crucial conversations and blending their experts with their clients’ experts. They optimize their clients’ processes, elevate their technology, and help them compete in a digital world.