Apparo’s Bleema Bershad, Director of Marketing, is joined by a mentor-mentee pair who were brought together through nonprofit partner Women Executives and their WINGS (Women Initiating and Nurturing Growth through Scholarships) program: Jean Veatch of Duke Energy and Toni Moss, a student at UNC Charlotte. They share:
- A detailed overview of the WINGS program
- Toni’s educational journey and career aspirations
- Jean’s journey of involvement with WINGS
- The value of their mentor-mentee relationship
- The importance of technology
Trouble with embedded podcast content? Listen here.