To help our nonprofit partners during these uncertain times, Apparo is hosting a weekly Navigating the Crisis webinar via Zoom. This week we covered Pivoting To Remote Service Delivery.
Being stuck in quarantine does not mean nonprofits must stop serving those in need. In this webinar, area nonprofit leaders share how they’ve shifted from in-person service models to virtual. They cover topics including:
- Navigating working from home, including problems encountered + solutions found
- The importance of focusing on the culture and well-being of your team
- Tips + tricks for delivering services remotely
- And more!
Give the webinar a watch below! By the end of the discussion, you will have a launch pad for pivoting to remote service delivery.
What’s more – many of the nonprofits Apparo has seen pivot to remote delivery have also experienced increase service capacity and reach! Whom might you now reach that you have yet to reach? Think of the possibility!
Be sure to also check out our Nonprofit Resources page. This has other information your nonprofit will find useful as we navigate the current crisis.
Week 6 Webinar: Pivoting To Remote Service Delivery
- Chuck Jones, Executive Director at Common Wealth Charlotte
- Kathy H. Rogers, Executive Director at Mental Health America of Central Carolinas
- Angela H. Woods, CEO at Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council
- Kim Lanphear, CEO at Apparo
Online Form Builders