Family Mankind is seeking a corporate volunteer team to help with identifying a CRM application to manage their client data.
Family Mankind is a victim’s services agency that protects & serves the most innocent & vulnerable citizens, victims, & survivors, by working with individuals who participate in violent & traumatic behavior, so that ALL citizens can be safe & live a trauma free life.
The scope of this project includes a technology assessment of the organization’s current infrastructure, operations, and security as well as technology policies. The outcome will be a comprehensive technology plan and roadmap which identifies gaps and pain points. Family Mankind’s technology initiative is to assess and update their entire technology infrastructure.
Recommendations will be provided that includes but not limited to the following:
- Infrastructure (firewall, internet/bandwidth, telephony, WiFi)
- Hybrid video conferencing solution
- IT support and maintenance
- Software applications – (i.e. what are the base platforms we need à what is currently being used, where are there integration opportunities, where is an application needed, what could be used more effectively).
- Security: Data backups, Antivirus, ETC.
- Recommended Technology policies
- Training needs
- Overall technology budget
- Timeline for any needed implementations/purchases/ETC