Nonprofits need specialized support around data science and Apparo is here to deliver it.
Data science helps nonprofits:
- improve fundraising practices
- target new donors
- drive better decision-making
- optimize your processes and/or inventory
- build financial and programmatic predictions
… just to name a few!
If you need support in analyzing your data for trends, metrics, and actionable insights, we have skilled and experienced data scientists ready to help you identify and analyze your data to answer your nonprofit business questions and offer recommendations.
If you use a Data Analysis and Visualization tool, we have volunteers ready to help you understand how to use the tool effectively and efficiently.
Tap into the expertise of our Data Scientist volunteers who are ready to support you.
Here are some examples of how they can work with you:
Tech Therapy: 1-on-1 coaching for up to 8 hours
- Get advice and guidance on what data you need to collect or prioritize to answer your questions about your donors, marketing, program impact and more.
- Get a review and feedback of existing data science and analytics work with initial suggestions for further improvement in areas such as donor acquisition and retention and program outcomes.
- Get coaching on coding to build custom reports and enhance your data analytic skillset
Team Training: 3+ person team (from one nonprofit) for up to 4 hours
- Ensure your team are all on the same page about the importance of data collecting and how data outcomes can be used to improve the impact of your nonprofit mission
- Make sure your team is effectively using your data visualization and analytic tools with customized training for your Excel, Power BI, Tableau, etc
Community Impact Project: for one nonprofit with an average time of 12 weeks
- Nonprofits must have a clear problem, goal, or question with sufficient data to analyze
- Preferred, but not required, to have data stored in a database so that it can be more easily analyzed.
Possible Project Outcome Scenarios:
- Analyzing your donor patterns to identify your more effective fundraising methods for the best ROI
- Improving or boosting memberships recruitment and retention
- Identifying areas where you might be missing out on additional funds or opportunities
- Preventing fraud
- Optimizing inventory or funding resources
- Marketing attribution
- Identifying at-risk or other target communities given prior interactions.
Ready to put data science to work for your nonprofit? Reach out to Yenting Liu at [email protected].