Apparo’s CIO Insights, has been renamed to CXO Tech Insights. CXO Tech Insights is still the same series of five forums, giving local CIOs and other IT professionals exclusive opportunities during the year to hear from leaders in the technology industry around hot topics, business challenges, and solutions and best practices, as well as to network with business partners and peers.
Topic Background: “The structure of everything we experience has changed. Now, how and where we work, how we shop, even how we engage with other people is up for reimagination. We are in the midst of an ‘experience renaissance’ and customer experience is no longer enough.”*
It’s time to make the shift from customer experience to becoming a “business of experience” – BX. Join us to hear from Charlotte technology leaders and learn how they’re transforming their cultures to become businesses of experience.
Our panelists will provided overviews of how their organizations have shifted to appeal to consumers’ needs and reignite growth. They shared how they’ve made BX a crucial part of their organizations by tackling issues such as:
- Recognizing the importance of vision and purpose
- Understanding the met and unmet needs of the consumer
- Engaging with societal issues
- Innovating daily within their operations
- And more
Thank you to our panelists for channeling this topic and sharing how these findings are helping them lead in their industries.
- Gene Parker, VP – Head of Enterprise Digital Application Development, Novant Health
- John Mitchell, Director of Digital Strategy and Delivery, Duke Energy
- Sathish Muthukrishnan, CIO, Data and Digital Officer, Ally
As well as a big thanks to our facilitator:
- Jake Brody, Experience Strategist & Digital Transformation Leader, Accenture
And thank you to our sponsors! Without them, this rich discussion wouldn’t have been possible.
View Discussion Recording:
Embed not showing? View here.