Apparo’s CIO Insights, has been renamed to CXO Tech Insights. CXO Tech Insights is still the same series of five forums, giving local CIOs and other IT professionals exclusive opportunities during the year to hear from leaders in the technology industry around hot topics, business challenges, and solutions and best practices, as well as to network with business partners and peers.
Topic Background: You’ve read all the news and are familiar with all of the potential. Now, get beyond theory and take a deep dive into actual AI applications being used by Charlotte technology leaders to drive results in their corporations. Our panelists provided detailed overviews of their use of AI to solve specific business problems and drive competitive advantage.
Our CXO Tech Panelists Discussed:
- Combining organizational legacy data and AI from the edge
- Tying AI strategies to business strategies and priorities
- Ensuring that speed of data analytics matches speed of data collection
- And more
Thank you to our panelists for channeling this topic and sharing how these findings are helping them lead in their industries.
- Murali Bandaru – CIO/CDO at American Tire Distributors
- Arvy Rajasekaran – CIO of Enterprise Architecture at Ally
- John Garber – VP of Data and Software Engineering at Red Ventures
As well as a big thanks to our facilitator:
- Alex Hesterberg – Chief Customer Officer at Delphix
And thank you to our sponsors! Without them, this rich discussion wouldn’t have been possible.
- Presenting Sponsor: Amazon Web Services
- Forum Sponsor: Delphix
We also announced this years winners of Apparo’s Tech Exec and TechEntrepreneur Community Impact Awards!
View Discussion Recording:
Embed not showing? View here.