Apparo’s CIO Insights, a series of five forums, gives local CIOs and other IT professionals exclusive opportunities during the year to hear from leaders in the technology industry around hot topics, business challenges, and solutions and best practices, as well as to network with business partners and peers. Accenture’s Tech Vision 2020 reports, “Leading in the future will demand rethinking core assumptions about how enterprises redefine this intersection between people and technology.” This forum’s CIO’s discussed how Accenture’s findings are helping them to lead in this trying time.
Topic Background: The CIO’s approach and leadership is pivotal in staying ahead of the competition, leading innovation, customer experience manifestation and business momentum.
The tech insights highlighted in Accenture’s Tech Vision provide a good foundation for the CIO to sculpt their approach and bring the organization to the forefront of their industry.
These tech insights include:
- Leading in this new decade means working to redefine this intersection between people and technology.
- Post-digital people have high expectations, but companies are still building tech-driven products and services with playbooks from the past.
- Businesses must resolve these mismatched expectations to unlock the promise of a world made better and easier by tech.
Thank you to our panelists for channeling this topic and sharing how these findings are helping them lead in their industries.
- Seemantini Godbole – CIO at Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Steve Hagood – CIO at Trane Technologies, formerly Ingersoll Rand
- Tony Alfano – COO at NTT
- Victor Fetter – CIO at Fortive
As well as a big thanks to our facilitator:
- Melissa Cronin – Technology Delivery Lead Executive at Accenture
And thank you to our sponsors! Without them, this rich discussion wouldn’t have been possible.
- Presenting Sponsor: NTT
- Forum Sponsor: Accenture
View Discussion Recording:
Embed not showing? View here.