In this episode of “The Apparo Effect“, Apparo’s Program Manager Allison Grant joins Director of Marketing, Bleema Bershad to discuss all things change management in the nonprofit world. This episode is the second of Apparo’s podcast series focused on taking traditional business fundamentals and applying them to fulfill nonprofit goals.
Join us as Bleema and Allison delve into:
- Benefits experienced from investing in change management efforts
- The importance of addressing the who, what, and why of change with your team
- Change ambassadors and the important role they play
- How investing both time and money in managing change is necessary for a nonprofit
- Potential risks of ignoring strategies for change
Trouble with embedded podcast content? Listen here.