Have you been curious about volunteering, but are unsure about why you should in this virtual world? There are many benefits to remote volunteering, especially with Apparo!
These benefits include:
- Ability to schedule volunteer meetings during business hours
- Remote volunteering saves travel time — you can volunteer right from the comfort of your home!
- You don’t have to change out of your sweatpants to make a difference 🙂
- Utilizing your skills outside of your 9-5 to help a nonprofit who likely does not have time or bandwidth to focus on technology
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other members of the corporate community
- It’s FUN — volunteers, nonprofit partners and Apparo truly enjoy working together and always have a great time during engagements!
Interested in learning more? Email Sarah Gregory at [email protected]