The Apparo Volunteer Appreciation & Impact Award 2022 will be awarded to the Apparo volunteer whose support of their nonprofit partner is most inspirational to the community.
Winner may gift a Charlotte area nonprofit of their choice with a free Apparo Team Training (valued at approximately $3,000) to address a staff technology educational need.
- Two-week nomination period: Monday March 14th at 9am through Friday March 25th at 11:59pm
- Nominees announced: Thursday March 31st
- Two-week voting period: Thursday March 31st at 9am through Wednesday April 13th at 11:59pm.
- Winner announced: Wednesday April 26th at Volunteer Appreciation Event and on social media after announcing to attendees.
Nonprofits nominate here.
- Nominations must come from nonprofits who received Apparo volunteer support through an Apparo program in 2021.
- Nonprofits may only nominate a volunteer who worked with them in 2021 through an Apparo program. If the work began before 2021 and/or continues into 2022, you may nominate them. However, if the work ended before 2021 or did not begin until 2022, you may not nominate them this year.
- One nomination per nonprofit organization.
- Anyone may vote for one winner from the nominations.
- Any individual can only vote once.