Centric Consulting skilled volunteers assess needs at SouthLight Healthcare to create a comprehensive plan that addresses infrastructure and technology pain points
Sponsored by Main Street Insurance Group
SouthLight Healthcare is a trusted provider of quality service for substance use and mental health treatment needs in the Triangle. The organization provides comprehensive, coordinated behavioral healthcare across three campuses in Raleigh, Garner, and Durham. Their mission is to provide innovative care for individuals and communities living with the harmful impact of stigma and untreated addiction and mental illness.
SouthLight helps individuals gain the tools needed to build a strong foundation for long-term recovery. Every year, their work helps transform the lives of more than 7,000 people.
SouthLight Healthcare needs an updated technology plan to inform technology planning and budgeting, streamline efficiencies, and better position them for growth over the next 3-5 years. Apparo matched them with a team of skilled volunteers from Centric Consulting, who will provide a technology assessment of the organization’s current infrastructure, operations, security, and technology policies to create a comprehensive technology plan and roadmap, identifying technology challenges, gaps, and pain points. Generously sponsored by Main Street Insurance Group, the goal of this Technology Plan Community Impact Project is to improve long-term efficiencies for the nonprofit so they can continue transforming lives in the Triangle area.
Comprehensive recommendations will be provided that include, but are not limited to:
- Infrastructure (hardware, software, network, data centers, etc.)
- IT support and maintenance, departmental structure, organization, and personnel needs
- Software applications – i.e., what is currently being used, are there integration opportunities, where is an application needed, what could be used more effectively)
- Security – data backups, antivirus, etc.
- Recommended technology policies, training needs, overall technology budget
- Timeline for required implementations/purchases/etc.
- Review of contracted services and purchasing practices
SouthLight Health Care Nonprofit Team: Nicholas Senuta, Dr. Letitia Hazel, Adam Hartzell, Rachel Ferguson, Erika Carey
Centric Consulting Volunteer Team: Chuck Harshey, Milurka Sanchez, Jason Daniels, Bert Rodriguez