What is Tech Therapy?
Our Tech Therapy program is the first step in your relationship with Apparo, whether you need some coaching to overcome everyday challenges, the right vendor recommendation, or a deeper dive into more complex problems. We can help you:
- Increase organizational productivity
- Boost your ability and confidence
- Improve efficiency and increase ability to serve your constituents
- Provide technology coaching to your team
At no cost to your nonprofit, Apparo’s Tech Therapists (staff and skilled volunteers) will dedicate up to 8 hours of time (per issue) to learn your organizational challenges and give you advice, guidance, and resources to help you work at your best. With our new Expert Connect service, they will provide you with a trusted vendor recommendation.
Need more than 8 hours of help? No problem! Our tech therapy services will help direct you to other Apparo programs and services to meet your needs.
Tech Therapy Topics and Eligibility Requirements
Our most common Tech Therapy topics include:
- Microsoft 365 coaching – Excel, Outlook, Teams, and more
- Data science and analytics
- Google Workspace
- Client and donor data management
- Internet access and speed
- Cloud storage
- Email tools
To be eligible for Tech Therapy, organizations must meet all of the following criteria:
- Hold current 501(c)(3) nonprofit designation
- Employ at least one full-time paid staff member
- Be located in the Greater Charlotte area
- Have a mission that does not focus primarily on promoting religious activity or political campaign activity
Let's Get Started!
Use the form below to engage with Tech Therapy at no cost for up to 8 hours.