Nonprofit communication and phone needs are changing. Is it time to make a change?
From our friends at TechImpact:
The way nonprofits communicate has changed. The systems that they use should, too. Transitioning from one phone system to another can take significant time, investment, and training. How do you know if an upgrade is worth the hassle and cost? Download our free article to:
- Understand the evolution of phone systems
- Learn about convenience and control features
- Identify the internet infrastructure to make it work
- Prevent missteps by identifying concerns and precautions
- Compare collaboration tools that serve as calling options
As a leader at your nonprofit, you can use this resource to determine if you need to make the switch to more flexible solutions and modern voice communications.