Missionary Athletes International is seeking a skilled volunteer team to assess their needs and select the best application to manage their data.
Missionary Athletes International (MAI) needs help with identifying a donor management application to replace its current system. Currently, they are using Denari which is not sufficiently supporting their needs. They are seeking an application that would allow them to better manage, track, and analyze their growing 3,000+ donor base. The scope of this project is to review Missionary Athletes International’s current processes around documenting donor data and determine the best software application that will continue to support and grow with their organization.
The scope of this project would include:
- Current State Assessment – Skilled volunteer team will work with MAI to understand high level processes, gaps and pain points
- Document requirements –Skilled volunteer team will work with MAI to document prioritized requirements based on needs of the organization
- Conduct marketplace research – Skilled volunteer team will conduct marketplace research to determine 3-4 tools available in the marketplace that meet requirements and are within budget
- Demo and evaluation – Skilled volunteer team will schedule demos and help guide evaluation of each tool against list of requirements
- Decision – MAI will select the application that best fits needs and budget.