Matthews HELP Center is seeking a skilled volunteer team to assist in optimizing their use of Salesforce.
Matthews HELP Center (MHC) brings communities together to help our neighbors in crisis by providing a bridge of short-term assistance for life essentials including food, clothing, shelter and transportation. MHC’s primary clients are families and individuals whose financial resources are being strained to the breaking point by unforeseen circumstances. They are proud to say MHC is supported through the generosity of individuals, families, foundations, area churches, businesses, and proceeds from their own Thrift Boutique.
MHC is using out-of-the-box Salesforce plugins to track volunteers and donors and would like to integrate their finance and fundraising accounts with Salesforce to streamline their data management. They currently has over 170 weekly volunteers and would like to better track and report on that data in their Salesforce environment, as well as their 1,000+ donors.
Key Project Steps Current State Assessment –
- Skilled volunteer team will work with Matthews HELP Center to understand current donor and volunteer data management processes Create Business Requirements Document
- Skilled volunteer team will work with Matthews HELP Center to document Salesforce build out needs based on their business processes, gaps/pain points and current/future needs Implement Salesforces Customizations
- Skilled volunteer team will work with Matthews HELP Center to expand their Salesforce solution to enhance volunteer and donor management Project Outcome
The outcome of this project will be to implement additional configuration/customizations in Salesforce based on business requirements for managing donors and volunteers. This will improve database management processes as Salesforce will be the central portal for managing their data, metrics, and reporting.
- Expand Operating Efficiencies
- Increase staff capacity and efficiencies
- Enhance ability to manage volunteers
- Efficiently manage donors
- Improve reporting capabilities