Four new members have been elected to the Board of Directors of Apparo, the Charlotte nonprofit that has helped 500+ local nonprofits enhance their ability to serve through technology and business process improvements.
“Apparo’s Board of Directors is one of our organization’s most valuable assets,” Kim Lanphear, Chief Executive Officer of Apparo, said.
The new directors are:
- Michael Laurenti, CIO, Global Support Office, Ahold Delhaize
- Dave Matthews, Senior Technology Executive, Bank of America
- Shawn Murray, General Manager Cloud and AI, Microsoft
- Arvy Rajasekaran, CIO Digital, Ally Financial
All four were elected to three-year terms.
“Our Board of Directors continues to stand at the cornerstone of the growth and success that Apparo has been privileged to experience over the 15 years it has been in the Charlotte community,” Lanphear said. “Our Board members commit a tremendous amount of time, talent and treasure to Apparo’s mission, impact in the community and the critical link we serve between Charlotte’s technology and nonprofit sectors.”
With the appointment of Larenti, Matthews, Murray and Rajaskaran, Apparo’s board consists of 26 members, including:
- Michael Keating, Board Chair, Discovery Place
- Rob Watkins, Vice Board Chair,Compass Group
- Kevin Ledford,Past Board Chair, CloudGenera
- Mark Pieper, Board Treasurer, Premier Healthcare Alliance
- Kerri Keller,Board Assistant Treasurer, EY
- Ames Flynn, Board Secretary, Extended Stay America
- Brian Cesca,IRONSCALES
- Jon DeFriese, OneTeam Leadership
- Detlef Dohmen, Polypore International L.P., Asahi Kasei North America
- Richard Donaldson,Duke Energy
- Steve Hagood,Ingersoll Rand
- Markus Hill,Rogers Builders
- Allen Kim,CPI Security
- Patrick Mcintosh, Appian
- Mark Miller, Accenture
- Brad Merlie, Utilligent
- Cynthia Nutini,Deloitte
- Kevin O’Rourke, Service Logic
- Courtney Ramey, Jabian Consulting
- Cheryl Richards, Northeastern University
- Erica Smith,Gartner
- Angela Woods, Girl’s Scouts Hornets’ Nest Council
Apparo, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, transforms the community and improves lives by connecting local nonprofits to technology expertise and resources that amplify their impact. Considered the go-to provider of technology strategy, implementation, consulting and support services for nonprofits, to date Apparo has served more than 500 local nonprofits, providing them with more than $13.5 million worth of technology solutions. To learn more, visit apparo.org.